The Structural Engineering team at Chazen is comprised of talented, experienced and energetic engineers. Our team has experience ranging from small on-call emergency response services to complex multi-million dollar development projects. Chazen Structural Engineering integrates structure with our civil engineering, land surveying, planning, environmental consulting, health and safety training and landscape architectural services making us competitive with big firms while maintaining the personal touch of a small firm.
Chazen's Structural Engineering Services Include:
- Preperation of Structural Construction Documents including engineering drawings and specification packages and design and assessment of building envelope systems.
- Design and analysis of building structural systems, including:
- Structural Steel
- Cold formed steel
- Wood and timber framing
- Aluminum framing
- Structural glass
- Providing Condition Assessments, Asset Management
and Facility Maintenance Planning Services including:
- Structural and building envelope condition assessments and design services
- Building code assessments and analysis services
- Assisting clients develop capital asset management plans and facility maintenance programs
- Seismic design, assessment and retrofit of buildings and infrastructure
- Rehabilitation and preservation including:
- Parking garages
- Historic Buildings
- Building systems and finish systems such as concrete, masonry, steel, wood, plaster and synthetic materials.
- Design-build services with developers, contractors and owners
- Construction engineering, monitoring and administration services
- Contractor and facility support services working in close consultation with Saratoga Safety, including crane lift plan reviews, and fall protection anchorage reviews
- Forensic engineering and expert witness testimony