Facility Environmental Compliance
Chazen’s regulatory specialists help colleges, medical campuses, industries and other large facilities remain in compliance with ever-changing State and Federal regulations.
Chazen focuses on:
- Waste Management
- Pollution Prevention
- Industrial Stormwater
- Chemical Tank Management
- Water Supply
- Air Permits
Chazen has successfully helped clients:
- Reduce hazardous waste disposal volumes and costs by 50%
- Limit environmental risk through comprehensive waste management training
- Excavate and remove unused tanks and safely treat remaining soils to enhance natural bioremediation, eliminating further costly, long-term remediation.
- Manage facility industrial stormwater programs including:
- Stormwater Sampling
- Industrial Stormwater Permit Preparation
- Periodic Reporting
- Cap and permit air emissions to escape Title V status
Chazen’s environmental permitting and regulatory professionals can help limit your exposure to fines by NYSDEC and OSHA by ensuring proper labeling, registered tanks, and many other compliance regulations.